2 Days of Live Music
• Local & Regional Merchants, Artists & Food Vendors
• Craft Beer from West Sixth Brewing
• Interactive & Family-Friendly Experiences
• Sisohpromatem Art Foundation Face-painting & Creative Art
• CKYO MusicWorks Instrument-petting-zoo
• Tahlsound CANvas Creation
• Ice Cream, Hula-hoops, Games, Buckets, & More
1:00 – The Mojo Tones
2:00 – Letters of Acceptance
3:00 – The Ark Band
4:45 – Emily Woxihara
6:00 – The Rough Customers
7:15 – Isle of Eight
8:30 – Erika Wennerstrom
12:30 – Central Music Academy Ensemble
1:30 – Sour Cream
2:30 – RaeCamp Band
4:00 – Eastman Duo
5:30 – Pinky Liberachi
6:45 – Jive Hounds
8:00 – Italian Beaches
12:15 – Liberty Road
1:30 – Marble Creek Rangers
3:00 – Zoe Speaks
4:00 – Eric Bolander Trio
5:00 – Restless Leg String Band
6:30 – Horse Feathers
1:00 – Central Music Academy Bluegrass Ensemble
2:30 – UK Gamelan
4:30 – David "Chill" Napier
6:00 – Will Solomon
•All sales are final | Tickets must be exchanged for wrist bands | All day
re-admittance with wrist band
•Ticket cost: $15 - Two-day Advance Passes | $20 Two-day passes on weekend of event alailable at front gate
•Tickets are available online through Eventbrite, at CD Central (S. Limestone St.) and Good Foods Co-op (Southland Dr.)
•This is a rain or shine event | Remember your sunblock (we are hoping for sun)
•Tahlsound is a two-day event taking place on Saturday 9/21/19 and Sunday 9/22/19
•Tahlsound is an all-ages event | Children under 12 free (with an adult)
•Enter festival through gate on east side of Feeder's Supply
•All dogs MUST be on a leash | Pet owners responsible for waste cleanup
• Tahlsound 2019 is taking place on September 21-22.
• Saturday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM .
• Sunday - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM .
• This event is being held on private land with finite parking. Please, be respectful of store patrons, pedestrians, and neighbors when finding a space.
• Overflow parking available in adjacent lots, and on nearby roads.
• Seek parking
- in front of Oleika Shrine Temple
- in front of Dollar General (leave spots nearest storefront open)
- in front of The Ballroom House (leave spots nearest storefront open)
- in adjacent lots on Southland Drive (leave spots nearest storefronts open)
- on public roads off Southland Drive (Eastway Dr. Southview Dr. and adjacent roads)
• Guests are encouraged to prepare for an enjoyable day in the outdoors; for this reason, the following items are welcome:
- Backpacks/purses/bags (subject to inspection)
- Factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Folding chairs under 24" tall
- Air Lounges
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Insect Repellant
• For the safety and enjoyment of Tahlsound guests, artists, musicians, and vendors, the following items are prohibited inside festival grounds:
- Outside beverages (sealed, plastic, water bottles permitted)
- Outside food
- Bicycles (prohibited inside festival grounds – feel free to ride to Southland Drive)
- Illegal substances
- Laser pens
- Selfie Sticks
- Video recording equipment
- Pop-up canopy/tents
• Tahlsound is an anagram for Southland. Tahlsound is pronounced Tall-sound.
•Tahlsound Management (T.M.) reserves the right to refuse/revoke entry to any
individuals or animals deemed threatening/disruptive by T.M.
• T.M. reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by T.M.
• Persons entering the venue are subject to search for contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, or recording devices, which are expressly forbidden. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
• Pass/Ticket/Wristband user (Purchaser) assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
• The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets/wristbands at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
• The sale of unauthorized merchandise (U.M.) is prohibited. Individuals found involved in the purchase or sale of U.M. may be ejected from the event, at the discretion of T.M.
• All Purchasers, guests, partners, and individuals on site consent to Tahlsound Music Festival and its affiliates'/vendors'/partners' use of their image or likeness, incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
• Tahlsound Music Festival 2019 is a rain or shine event. No refunds shall be offered for rainy weather.
• Tahlsound Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.